Thursday, 7 December 2006

I´ve arrived

I arrived in Quito late last night some time after being awake for about 32 hours i reckon so i was pretty shagged.

Got given a room at the hostel i´m staying at and the toilet was broken. I only realised this after taking possibly the longest pee i had ever done into it. I think the dude knew it was broken but must have forgotten as he came bolting upstairs to move me but it was too late. He didn´t look pleased but moved me anyways.

The next room i was put in has a TV in it but when you turn it on the lights dim and then it turns off agian. Hmmm. The toilet works in this one but there are signs everywhere not to flush toilet paper or else it will clog.

Hello to the pinch technique

Oh and there is no hot water at all, but there is a shower and a basin so if i want a cold shower i could, no wait i can´t because the shower drain is blocked too.

Hello hand shower technique

Maybe i should have practiced these things a bit better while i was at home.

Either way i´m here and it´s humid as hell.

Unitl next time, i´m signing off

1 comment:

Alex said...

Man, sounds like a shit-hole. I'm still jealous though...