Friday, 6 April 2007

I survived

Well, i am still around. A few updates.

Emily moved in with me the other week. It got to the point where she was staying at my flat all the time eating all my food and wasting a bunch of power so i made the executive decision to make her move in with me... all is going well so far.

I have just completed my 3 month stint at MAP and everything seems to be good. I'll try and organise a time to sit down with the three wise men about a possible pay rise next week some time.

In other news i've been slowly accumulating pieces of my new toy... a new RC car... I've wanted a nitro powered RC car for as long as i can remember so now that i have a regular income i have bought this dream to fruition. I'm just waiting on some batteries, a starter box and a charger and i'll be all ready to run the motor in and then try it all out.

I'll get round to posting some pictures later, but for those that care it's an Xray XB8R model car.

No comments: