Monday, 27 November 2006

7.5 days

In one weeks time i'll be shitting my pants i think. I'm not sure i'll get any sleep next Tuesday night at all. I'll be too busy thinking about all the things i will no doubt have forgotten.

I've just finished my second full day at MAP today. As expected i'm an office bitch... although in saying that, i haven't made any coffee, and i don't think i will end up doing any either. I'm currently tied up drawing up window and door schedules and a few details when the need arises. Not exactly fun, but exactly what i expected i'd be doing, and will continue doing when i get back from my trip.

If you care about the Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour i brought up earlier then you can thank Millsy for bringing this site to my attention which hosts archives of all the songs played in each hour as well as the total show itself too.

Religious humour is funny


Movie Trailers of note:
Van Wilder 2 - I'm not holding my breath
13 Tzameti - I can't wait to see this
Rocky Balboa - No, they aren't kidding
Spiderman 3 - Old news but i like it... although i'm still not holding my breath
American Hardcore - Another i can't wait to see
Transformers - Thats right folks, that IS a tear in my eye. I get shivers whenever i think about this movie.

End.

No comments: